Wayleaves, Easements & Other Statutory Utility Powers - A Roundup
Statutory utility providers have wide ranging powers to take rights over land, to purchase it outright and to enter for a variety of purposes.
This webinar reviews the source and nature of these powers and explores some of their practical ramifications, drawing on practical examples as well as sources of law.
The emphasis throughout is on practical client advice when dealing with statutory undertakers and their utility powers.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The main sources of statutory power for the utility sectors
- Procedural and valuation aspects
- Compensation on initial taking of rights
- Compensation on subsequent exercise of entry rights
- Removal and resisting of statutory installations
- Dispute resolution and procedures
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 6th July 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation