Private Company Acquisitions - An Essential Guide
This live introductory broadcast will cover the key points for consideration when dealing with private company acquisitions. It will help you to understand when to choose a share sale and when to select a business sale, the common stages to expect in a transaction, the key terms in the sale agreement for both forms of transaction, how due diligence and disclosure operate as well as issues to consider for a smooth completion.
If you are new to advising on corporate transactions, then this introductory live session is for you.
What You Will Learn
This online interactive course will cover the following:
- Differences between a share sale and an asset sale
- Usual stages involved in a private company acquisition
- Key terms in a share purchase agreement
- Additional points to consider in an asset sale agreement
- Due diligence including #metoo clauses - a current issue for both warranties and the due diligence process
- Post completion formalities
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.