Listed Buildings - Potential Pitfalls for Conveyancers
All conveyancers should be wary when faced with acting in a transaction involving a listed building, irrespective of their level of experience. In addition to standard planning issues there are a host of other concerns when dealing with a listed building.
This virtual classroom seminar will give delegates the chance to consider practical examples, potential pitfalls and ask questions.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive course will cover the following:
- What is a listed building?
- What are the key planning requirements?
- What is the problem with enforcement?
- Pitfalls for the buyer
- Should the seller be concerned?
- What about indemnity insurance?
- Bringing together the key pitfalls
- What do the lenders say?
- VAT (in outline)
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.