How to Successfully Manage a Team of Remote or Hybrid Workers - Guidance for HR & People Managers
Now that some form of hybrid working arrangement is a permanent reality for many businesses, managers must ensure that they have the knowledge and skills needed to meet the challenges this presents head on.
If you are to maximise the engagement, inclusion and wellbeing of your workforce, you must be prepared to adapt to changing work patterns and forms of communication as part of your broader supervisory responsibilities.
During this webinar, you will learn practical tips and techniques for day-to-day management and set yourself and your team up for continued success.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Understanding the benefits of remote working
- Exploring key challenges
- Identifying the core skills of a great remote manager
- Setting ‘ground rules’ to establish responsibility and build trust
- Sharing tips, tools and techniques for effectiveness and productivity
- Enhancing communication and its frequency for broader wellbeing
- Developing approaches, including hybrid working
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 11th March 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation