Training & Competence - What the FCA Expects
Your focus on the content and operation of your Training & Competence Scheme will provide a solid foundation for the success of your firm at senior level, operational level and individual staff development.
This live and interactive session is focused on learning about the practical elements of training and competence and how they complement your risk framework, HR framework, performance management framework and contribute to providing you with key management information that helps to evidence the high quality governance of your firm and the success of your business.
This live session is aimed at managers within FCA authorised and regulated firms.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- Training and competence - the FCA rules
- The objectives of a Training & Competence Scheme
- Attaining competence
- Maintenance of competence
- Key performance indicators
- Personal training & competence records
- Continued professional development (CPD)
- Knowledge and skills assessments
- Standards not met
- Long term absences
- Feeding information back to senior management
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.