Planning Law & Practice for Residential Conveyancers - The Key Issues Explored
From Airbnb to rogue landlords, this live broadcast session will help residential conveyancers advise clients about the possible planning pitfalls and benefits of owning a dwelling house.
It will also explore the possible changes which may impact on your clients over the next 6 -12 months.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What limitations on development of a residence might be contained in the Local Plan?
- What should you look out for in your local searches and enquiries?
- Permitted Development Rights to extend and develop the dwelling
- Article 4 Directions and Planning Conditions limiting development
- Planning Conditions and what they really say
- The meaning of ‘dwelling house use’ and Airbnb
- Community Infrastructure traps for the unwary
- Planning enforcement and the use of Proceeds of Crime Act orders against rogue landlords
- Listed building traps
- Limits on conservation areas use
- Negligence traps
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.