Listed Buildings, Conservation Areas, Trees & Heritage Assets - What’s New?
This webinar will provide an update on the planning system as it controls works which affect heritage assets including listed building, conservation areas, trees & heritage assets.
It will consider the key issues and bring you up to date with the latest guidance.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is protected in a listed building?
- What constitutes a listed building (considering the latest Supreme Court decision in Dill)
- Can you appeal against the listing of a building; the designation of a conservation area, or the making of a tree preservation order?
- What are the limits of permitted development in a conservation area and a listed building?
- What can you do to a protected tree?
- What effect does the designation of an area as an SSI or an area of outstanding natural beauty have?
- What might be the impact on heritage assets of the Government’s latest reforms of the planning system?
- The impact of new class E permitted development rights on conservation areas will be considered
- The changes in the revised NPPF and Environment Act will be considered
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 2nd September 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation