How to Use Calendar & Contacts Effectively in Outlook 365
This webinar will show you how to use the calendar more effectively, and take advantage of the contact groups features in the Outlook App.
This webinar will show you quicker methods of navigating, duplicating and moving between appointments together with demonstrating how to view your appointments as a list, how to share calendars and view tasks in the calendar.
It will also show you the Contact Groups which is a useful way to communicate with a group or committee and allows you to group their correspondence.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Navigating the calendar
- Calendar shortcuts
- Working with Categories
- Viewing Calendar as a list
- Viewing Tasks on your Calendar
- Sharing Calendars
- Creating Meetings (including online)
- Scheduling Assistant
- Tracking meeting responses, emailing attendees
- Duplicating appointments & recurring appointments
- Viewing other people’s Calendar
- Assigning permissions to view
- Working with multiple calendars
- Viewing shared calendar
- Working with Contact Groups
- Mail merge to group of contacts
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 7th June 2023 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation