Fixed Term Contracts - The Key Obligations for Employers
This live broadcast session will provide you with a guide to the law relating to fixed term contracts and will explore the obligations that an organisation has to this group of employees.
It is suitable for HR professionals, lawyers and people managers.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What do we mean by a fixed term contract?
- What legal protection do these types of contracts offer?
- What are the employer and employee’s duties?
- Less favourable treatment and objective justification
- The implications of successive use of fixed term contracts
- Opportunities for permanent work
- Pension arrangements
- Redundancy and fixed term employees
- Termination of fixed term contracts
- What do HR need to do to comply?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.