Clinical Negligence Update - The Developing Themes & Trends
This virtual classroom seminar will deal with the important clinical negligence caselaw over the last twelve months or so, highlighting developing themes and trends and putting those into their wider context.
It is aimed at experienced clinical negligence lawyers.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Records v recollection: the recent cases
- Decisions in cauda equina cases
- Secondary victims
- Swift v Carpenter
- Delegable and non-delegable duties of care
- Material contribution and causation
- Fundamental dishonesty
- The latest fixed costs proposals
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.