Ambassador & Influencer Agreements in Sports & Media
In the last year companies in the sports and media sector have shifted focus in media campaigns from physical events to online activation via celebrities/sports stars and social media influencers.
This has created a growth area for drafting and preparing ‘ambassador agreements’. Further social media content is being bundled together and monetised in emerging media markets as well as creating paid for content through traditional social media channels.
This virtual classroom seminar will walk you through the key commercial agreements that capture the rights that the Company engaging the ambassador need to secure as well as the points to be wary of from the ambassador’s point of view.
It will also take you through an agreement for commercialising and granting rights in online content.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast session will cover the following:
- The relevant key clauses to be included in an ambassador agreement and media content distribution agreement
- The pitfalls of social media content and how to cover them
- The rights and how to protect them
- How to structure where the ambassador has an image rights company
- Dealing with intellectual property and third party rights
- Leveraging revenue including equity stakes in return for promoting brands
- Addressing jurisdiction and cross border issues
- Broadcast rights and new technology provisions as well as revenue models
- Talent contribution agreements
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.