Employee Burnout & How To Manage It - Guidance For HR Professionals & People Managers
‘Burnout’ is a term given to a range of emotions and reactions to work, usually caused by overwork and other related factors.
Often confused with stress, anxiety, depression, or a combination of the three, burnout seems to apply more readily to some jobs more than others, such as any job undertaken by professionals or those working from home. It also seems to apply more to jobs in environments which are traditionally seen as being highly pressurised.
This webinar will discuss whether the recent pandemic has made things worse or if burnout has always been a problem that we just did not recognise before. Consideration will also be given to what burnout is, how to spot it, and the threat it can have on your employees and business if ignored.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What burnout is and how it differs from other mental health conditions such as stress and depression?
- Why burnout is a threat to your business if not dealt with swiftly
- How businesses can help identify burnout in their team and in themselves
- Taking steps to lessen the effects of burnout in the short term & what tools are available to help you do this
- Job design, organisational structures and support for lessening the effects of burnout in the longer term
- Involving your team in dealing with burnout for everyone
- Putting burnout high on the business agenda
- Measuring the effectiveness of the steps that you have taken
This webinar was recorded on 4th November 2021
at your organisation