VAT Update - Problem Areas Uncovered
VAT is a tax where it is all too easy to get things wrong, and it is constantly changing.
The aim of this live broadcast session is to update delegates on all the main changes in VAT over the past six months. We also cover any relevant impending changes and discuss a series of topics of current interest which, in the presenter’s experience, give rise to the costliest misunderstandings.
You will also be provided with downloads and links to the relevant reference materials for the session.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following recent and developing subjects:
- Significant legal developments
- Key VAT cases in the courts and tribunals including the CJEU
- Any impending changes and their possible impact
- A selection of topical areas of interest, and the resulting pitfalls, including:
- Liability of supply
- Place of supply of international services
- Land and property including the option to tax and the domestic reverse charge on construction services
- Partial exemption
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.