Using Formulas in Excel - An Introductory Guide Live at Your Desk
This virtual classroom seminar is an introduction to using formulas in Excel.
Learn why we do things, not just the how.
This live session is useful for those who want to confidently read and write Excel formulas. It is perfect for beginners to formulas but is packed with detail that many Excel users would benefit from.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- In-depth understanding of how Excel formulas are written
- Learn more than 10 useful Excel functions
- Effectively reference cells, different sheets, and different workbooks in a formula
- Use defined names and tables to make formulas easier to read and write
- How to use dynamic array formulas
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.