Time Recording for Professionals - How to Maximise Billing & Optimise Efficiency
Given that professional service businesses are buying and selling the time of their fee earners it is vital that full and accurate records are kept so that clients can be billed fairly and firms can maximise billings and optimise efficiency.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why full and accurate time recording is essential for clients, fee earners and the firm
- The confusion between time recording and billing that leads to ‘double discounting’
- Best practice
- Disciplines required to capture all working time
- The difference between ‘matter related’ and ‘billable’ time
- Writing narratives that improve your chances of billing your time
- Recording time that is ‘outside of scope’
- Capturing small chunks of time
- Applying best practice to common problem areas
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 29th September 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation