The NEC4 Form of Contract - A Practical Update for Construction Professionals
This live broadcast session introduces delegates to the NEC4 form of contract and explores the changes from NEC3.
Delegates will learn how to apply the law to the contract by working through real-life case studies relating to key NEC4 terms. We will investigate how you can use NEC4 effectively and properly to keep a project on track, or to get it back on track, as well as the options available for managing potential disputes using the new NEC4 dispute resolution procedure.
The aim is to equip delegates with detailed knowledge and skills to confidently use the NEC4 form, to manage problems that commonly arise, to participate in dispute resolution and to work with other disciplines to benefit the project.
This live session is aimed at lawyers and construction professionals with some prior experience or knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Understanding key terms of the NEC4 form of contract and the underlying philosophy and law
- Applying the NEC4 to real-life case studies
- Recognising the signs of failure to use the NEC4 form effectively
- Managing problems that commonly arise in practice, including potential disputes using the new NEC4 dispute resolution procedure
- Gaining confidence in working with other disciplines to projects
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.