The Key Issues of Employee Share Schemes
This 3 hour live broadcast session is aimed at those with limited knowledge of employee share schemes wishing to learn about the taxation, accounting and UK securities law aspects in more detail.
The session is ideally suited to share scheme, corporate and corporate tax lawyers as well as company secretaries who are considering introducing or amending their share scheme arrangements.
What You Will Learn
This interactive live session will cover the following:
- Introduction to share and option schemes
- Approved option and share schemes
- Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI)
- Company Share Option Plan (CSOP)
- Save As You Earn (SAYE)
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Unapproved options
- Unapproved options - general
- Long Term Incentive Plans (LTIPs)
- Nil paid shares
- Growth shares
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.