Strike Out Applications - Abuse of Process for Litigators
This virtual classroom session will set out the steps to consider when making a successful strike out application on the basis of abuse of process.
The key legal principles will be examined together with recent case law.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover:
- The purpose of a strike out application on the grounds of abuse of process
- What is abuse of process?
- The applicable rules
- The basic legal principles of making a strike out application for abuse of process
- The structure of a written submission
- Application of the legal principles by reference to case law
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.