Planning Law - A Guide to Avoiding Costly Mistakes
This live broadcast session is aimed at all property lawyers and surveyors who are asked to advise their clients on planning matters affecting property they already own or are thinking of acquiring whether by contract or option agreements.
What You Will Learn
- Making sure clients seek advice when they should
- To search or not search?
- Ensuring the report to your client is complete and accurate
- How to interpret planning permissions and conditions affecting the property
- Should you apply for a Certificate of Lawfulness or Planning Permission?
- Ensuring s106 Agreements are drafted correctly
- Dealing with enforcement issues confidently
- Helping clients through appeals and/or judicial review
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.