Payroll & HR Compliance - All the Latest News
Both worlds of payroll and HR frequently involve goal posts moving and new challenges.
This virtual classroom seminar will cover areas that have often caused some confusion. It will also cover new legislation topics now and in the future, together with up-to-date caselaw.
Whether HR or payroll, compliance is always key.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Review of off payroll working including recent trends and business concerns from a payroll and HR perspective
- Optional remuneration payments and salary sacrifice overview
- Veterans and Free Port National Insurance implications; processing and contractual
- National minimum wage - pitfalls and client expectations when operating in practice bureau
- The different court orders and changes in Scottish and Welsh orders
- Termination payments
- Tips legislation proposal
- Latest holiday pay cases and the impact
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.