Offshore Trustees in UK Divorce Litigation - A Bite-Sized Guide
This webinar will consider the treatment of trusts in financial remedy proceedings commenced in England and Wales. It provides information and guidance to those advising offshore trustees in respect of their role when dealing with the Family Court in the context of claims that assert an interest in trust assets.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- In brief, the law and procedure of financial remedy claims in England and Wales
- The relevance of trust assets and disclosure of these
- The powers of the court when dealing with trusts and trustees:
- Statutory powers e.g. forcing disclosure, joinder, and variation of trusts
- Key caselaw - treatment of trusts and trustees
- Practical guidance - Do's and Don'ts when dealing with English courts and lawyers
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 5th December 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation