Insolvency Issues for Residential Conveyancers - An Introductory Guide
Sadly, a knowledge of insolvency issues is becoming more and more important for professional advisors as many clients are finding the response to the economic turmoil of recent months difficult and financially challenging.
This new webinar will look at this area through the lens of residential property lawyers and explain how insolvency can have a very important effect on any property transaction.
The webinar will provide important tips and tactics when having to advise in the different areas that insolvency can arise.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The basic definitions and understanding of the personal insolvency regimes
- Recognising the different processes and the potentially different outcomes for property transactions
- The matrimonial home - how bankruptcy can affect all owners and occupiers
- The conveyancing process - protections and enquiries that can be made
- The insolvent party and conveyancing transactions - consequences for the seller and buyer
- Leases and Insolvency - how the landlord and tenant could be affected
- Buying a property from an insolvency practitioner - what to look out for
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 15th December 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation