Immigration Law - The Recent Changes & Upcoming Developments - Live with Adam Pipe
Immigration law is always changing with new case law, rules and statutes by the day.
This new virtual classroom seminar will provide a comprehensive update of the key changes and will address the important issues facing practitioners working in this area answering questions such as:
- What is the impact of recent statutory changes?
- What are the most important case law developments over the last year?
- What is the current state of the law?
Delegates will receive an essential update of case law, statute, rules and policy equipping them with an overview of the latest developments ensuring up to date advice can be provided to clients.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The latest changes due to COVID-19
- Article 8 case law developments including deportation
- Best interests of children
- Refugee law developments
- Changes to the Sole Representative route
- Developments in EU free movement law & Brexit
- The New Points Based System
- Practice and Procedure
- Summaries of the key cases
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.