Grants of Probate & Letters of Administration - Update Your Knowledge
The probate procedure is changing rapidly, and it is essential to be aware of all these changes to avoid future problems and to ensure as swift as possible issuing of grants.
This new virtual classroom seminar is aimed at private client practitioners who wish to ensure that their knowledge is up to date.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Online applications using MyHMCTS - where are we up to?
- Paper applications - when are they compulsory?
- The reduced reporting requirements from 1 January 2022
- The IHT205 and online applications
- Richman v WAG Davidson and Co Solicitors - the risk when a professional executor will not renounce
- Price transparency compliance - what has changed?
- Giving cost information to beneficiaries who are not your client
- Unusual grant applications
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.