FCA Compliance & Regulation - 6 Essential Modules
As the Financial Conduct Authority (‘FCA’) evolve their regulatory toolkit, effective management policies and procedures are essential for regulated businesses.
It is not enough to simply have relevant policies and procedures in place, it is now more important than ever to properly embed such protocols in organisations, supported by a strong governance framework and entrenched culture.
Each element should be considered in accordance with a risk based proportionate approach.
FCA compliance is ever more important, reflected through developments such as SM&CR and the Consumer Duty.
Presented by Robert Bell, this modular webinar box set will look at the whole process of FCA regulation from start to finish, providing practical advice and advising you on recent changes and developments in this area to ensure you are in the best position.
It is suitable for anybody working in a senior position in an FCA regulated company.
What You Will Learn
This webinar boxset will cover the following:
Module 1: FCA Supervision
- Overview of the FCA’s approach to supervision
- The FCA’s new approach detailed by their most recent Business Plan
- Supervisory mechanisms used by the FCA
Module 2: Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Key rules of the regime
- Procedures required for compliance
- Measuring the benefits of SM&CR
- Introduction to the Duty of Responsibility
Module 3: Evidencing Duty of Responsibility
- Outline of the statutory duty and how to comply
- Evidence which may be maintained to prove compliance
- Consequences for breaching the duty
Module 4: Operational Resilience
- Overview of the new requirements
- Identifying business critical services and setting impact tolerances
- Mapping and testing requirements
Module 5: Consumer Duty
- Embedding the cross-cutting rules
- Testing products and services against the duty including price and value
- Supporting consumer understanding
- Expectations in relation to consumer support
Module 6: Enforcement Action
- Enforcement process from start to finish
- Handling section 166 notices
- Appeals and next steps
This webinar was recorded on 4th October 2022
at your organisation