Drafting Contract Terms & Statements of Particulars - A Guide for HR Professionals
Employment contracts vary considerably in terms of the level of detail which is included. Whilst it is always crucial to ensure that employment contracts are legally compliant, it is also important to tailor each contract to suit the needs of the employer and the role of the relevant employee.
This webinar is designed to guide you through some of the key issues which should be taken into consideration when drafting employment contracts, including an examination of the substantial enhancements to section 1 rights which have recently come into force.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Section 1 statements
- Amendments to section 1 particulars
- Increase in scope of S.1 rights and additional requirements of S.1 statements introduced by the Good Work Plan
- Holiday clause issues
- Bonus provisions
- Damage to property clauses
- How to draft enforceable recovery of training costs clauses
- Notice and PILON clauses
- Factors which should be into account when drafting restrictive covenants
This webinar was recorded on 6th April 2021
at your organisation