Data Protection & Information Security Update - Live with Robert Bond
COVID-19 changed the way we work, pushed us all into the online world, made us work from home, directed us to virtual meeting platforms and exposed us to privacy risks and harms.
This virtual classroom seminar, presented by legal expert Robert Bond, will explore how the past 18 months have changed our business and personal attitudes to data protection and information security.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Remote working and working from home challenges
- Managing personal data and confidential information
- The increase in scams and online fraud
- Rising consumer concerns about the use of their data
- Renewed focus on compliance and ethics
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.