Court of Protection - Recent Cases & Upcoming Changes with Caroline Bielanska
This new virtual classroom seminar will reflect on significant recent case law and anticipated changes.
It is suitable for private client and Court of Protection lawyers who act for clients who lack mental capacity.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Draft MCA code and liberty protection safeguards
- What’s next for LPA modernisation plans?
- Capacity to make an LPA and role of the certificate provider in light of The Public Guardian v RI and others
- Re Q - advance decision and mental disorder
- Costs for professional deputies
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.