Boundary Disputes Guidelines - The New RICS 4th Edition
The RICS Boundary Dispute Guidelines, 4th Edition was completed in December 2020 and is effective from 10 March 2021.
This virtual classroom seminar will cover the main items contained within the 4th Edition and will explain the thinking behind each.
What You Will Learn
- Boundary terminology
- Setting up the project
- Anticipated role
- Identifying the requirements
- Title Deeds
- Registered Title
- Extrinsic evidence
- Ordnance Survey mapping
- The site inspection, measured survey and photography
- The measured survey
- Instructing other specialist surveyors and advisers
- The report
- Meetings between surveyors
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Recording the outcome in HMLR
- Application for a Determined Boundary
- Conclusion. A summing-up of the new aspects within the 4th Edition
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.