Be Your Own Coach - How to Get ‘Un-Stuck’
A Masterclass limited to 15 delegates, led by internationally acclaimed coach and learning specialist, Jamie Butler, formerly of Clifford Chance, CMS Cameron McKenna and Clearly Gottlieb, you will have the opportunity to learn how to get ‘un-stuck’.
Do you want to make changes to your life but don’t know how? Do you struggle to set yourself realistic and achievable goals? Do you crave more control over your actions and behaviours?
This live broadcast session provides a tool-box of techniques to develop your ‘inner coach’ and support your personal and professional development and wellbeing.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Raising self-awareness of your unique strengths and values
- Understanding that you can control your thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Paying attention to your internal dialogue and limiting beliefs
- Asking yourself the right questions using the GROW model
- Developing a ‘growth mindset’ and openness to feedback
- Setting, sticking to and achieving your goals - how small steps lead to big changes
- Celebrating success to help build self-esteem and confidence
- Recognising the power of ‘No’
- Balancing personal accountability with self-compassion
- Becoming a reflective learner
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.