Asbestos Divisible Disease Claims - A Guide for Personal Injury Lawyers
Divisible asbestos disease claims are a challenge and are often very complex.
This webinar will provide a guide as to what is needed to run a successful asbestos divisible disease claim. It will cover relevant cases and provide hints and tips in relation to evidence, limitation and settlement.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Identifying whether the client is suffering from an actionable asbestos disease claim
- Identifying limitation issues
- Information to include in the witness statement
- Medical evidence - causation, prognosis and future risks
- The need for engineering evidence
- Apportionment and Holtby discount - time exposure v dose exposure
- Settlement options - provisional damages v full and final
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 25th August 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation