Applying for a Block Transfer Order - A Bite-Sized Toolkit for Insolvency Professionals
Insolvency appointments are personal to the office holder.
When an officeholder moves firms or retires, an application to Court will need to be made removing them from their relevant cases and, if applicable, appointing a new officeholder in their place.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- In what circumstances do you need to make an application for a Block Transfer Order?
- Who can make the application?
- The relevant law and procedure
- Who pays the costs of the application?
- What you need to do once a Block Transfer Order has been made
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 29th March 2023 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation