Applying for a Block Transfer Order - A Bite-Sized Toolkit for Insolvency Professionals
Insolvency appointments are personal to the office holder.
When an officeholder moves firms or retires, an application to Court will need to be made removing them from their relevant cases and, if applicable, appointing a new officeholder in their place.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- In what circumstances do you need to make an application for a Block Transfer Order?
- Who can make the application?
- The relevant law and procedure
- Who pays the costs of the application?
- What you need to do once a Block Transfer Order has been made
This webinar was recorded on 10th March 2023
at your organisation