Anti-Money Laundering for Support Teams - Compliance At Your Desk With Trevor Hellawell
In the current virally-subdued environment, there is still much concern about the rules and regulations relating to anti-money laundering processes and systems governing the legal sector.
Aimed at support teams, this live broadcast session will help keep you up to date with the basic implications of money laundering duties and your responsibilities to include amended CDD procedures, PEP identification and BOOM screening. All acronyms will be fully explained.
This 2 hour live broadcast session will focus on the law underlying money laundering and will outline what you need to bear in mind when identifying their clients.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The basic law (in outline)
- The 2017 AML Regulations
- The 2019 & 2020 Amendment Regulations
- Revised LSAG Guidance 2021
- What is CDD exactly and how it applies to you
- What must you do for a range of clients?
- What about enhanced CDD?
- What of simplified CDD?
- What of ongoing monitoring and its relevance to you?
- What should support teams be doing to remain compliant?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.