An Introduction to BAD Relief - How to Maximise the Impact
Anyone involved in a share sale should have an understanding of how business asset disposal relief (the new, less generous version of entrepreneurs’ relief) applies to mitigate their client’s tax bill.
After watching this webinar, you should have a clear idea of how it applies to a share sale, and what options are available to you maximise its impact for your clients.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The basics - what requirements need to be satisfied to enable business asset disposal relief to apply, the new smaller lifetime cap
- Structuring the consideration - share exchanges, loan notes, QCBs and non QCBs and earn-outs - options for how to maximize relief on all parts of the purchase price
- Share option schemes and business asset disposal relief-all aspects explained
- Interaction between business asset disposal relief and other reliefs (SEIS, EIS)
- The interaction between business asset disposal relief and other important changes, such as the Targeted Anti Avoidance Rule for Liquidations (TAAR)
- Impact of recent case law
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 19th October 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation