An Introduction to Agricultural Law
What constitutes agricultural law is an interesting topic as it spans not just business interests but also personal interests as the farm is often not only livelihood but also a home.This webinar will provide you with a sound introduction to agricultural law.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What does agricultural law involve?
- What areas does it cover?
- How to approach advising clients in an agricultural context?
- Real examples to highlight key areas of agricultural law
- The basics in advising farming clients as to the relevant law and considerations
This webinar was recorded on 24th March 2022
at your organisation