A Bitesized Guide to Balance Sheets for Lawyers
This webinar is designed for lawyers who may have to review financial statements. It is designed to alert you to the key issues in reading accounts, including interpreting certain aspects of the financial statements.
This webinar is not designed to make you an expert in interpreting financial statements, but it will help you to brief experts and assess what they tell you.
What You Will Learn
The short webinar will focus on the following areas:
- Identification of the differences between the profit and loss account, balance sheet, statement of changes in equity and cash flow statement
- Understand which notes to the financial statements should be looked at more closely and the reasons why
- Discuss the interaction between accounts and tax
- Identify which accounts have been subject to an external audit and which have not
- Assess what the reports included in the financial statements mean
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 18th February 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation