Client Care for Lawyers - Live at Your Desk with Trevor Hellawell
New relaxed SRA Rules leave it much more to us to decide how best to liaise with our clients and do the ‘right thing’ by them.
This live broadcast session will focus on the novelties and subtleties of our interactions with our ‘new’ clients - as well as with the old-guard, who still like things done the ‘old way’.
What does caring for our clients really mean now then?
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What is client care?
- What do the rules say we should be doing?
- Blow the rules - what should we actually be doing?
- Transparency - is it a key?
- New CC letters - new guidance
- New methods of service delivery
- New opportunities
- How to make clients go ‘WOW’
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.