Insurance Regulation in the UK - The Key Principles Explored
This webinar will explain the key principles of insurance regulation in the UK, the case law underpinning those principles, and the regulators' approach to determining insurance regulatory issues.
It will explain how to identify potential insurance regulatory issues, so that appropriate advice can be taken.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why it is important to identify regulatory issues
- An explanation of the regulated activities: underwriting and distribution
- Exemptions and exclusions
- Common pitfalls when dealing with insurance regulatory issues
- How to avoid regulatory problems
This webinar was recorded on 26th January 2022
at your organisation