Validity of Wills in Europe - The Latest Position for Private Client Practitioners
The end of the transitional period means that the UK's exit from the European Union is now complete.
In this new virtual classroom seminar, you will find out:
- What does this mean for those with UK wills that were written in the context of the UK being a member of the European Union?
- Are these wills still valid?
- Do they need to be re-drafted?
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- How UK wills are interpreted in Europe post Brexit
- How to advise the lay client with a UK and European estate?
- What are the best practices to use in these cases?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.