UK Trade Marks - An Introductory Guide to Maximising Their Value
Trade marks are enormously valuable, priceless in fact.
A good trade mark will make sure you stand out from the crowd and, as long as it is properly maintained, will enhance the value of your business and help you generate additional income.
But if your trade marks are going to increase your business’s value and income, they need to be managed correctly.
Therefore it is essential you get both your process and protection right from the start.
This webinar is aimed at delegates with limited knowledge of trade marks and who are keen to understand how to maximise the value in their current or future trade marks.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why trade marks are so important and how they generate revenue and value for a business
- What makes a strong trade mark?
- How to make sure your trade mark application is fit for purpose
- How to maintain the value in your trade marks in the UK and abroad - when and how to take action against third parties who may be infringing your rights
- Common myths and misconceptions about trade marks - how to avoid common pitfalls
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 25th November 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation