The Winding Up Process - From Start to Finish
There are many stages after a winding up petition has been presented to court through to a winding up order being made.
This webinar will set out the various stages of that process and how to ensure you comply with each stage.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The requirements to be met in order to present a winding up petition
- The various stages after a winding up petition has been presented and until a winding up order has been made
- What happens if you do not comply with each stage?
- Recent case law
- Costs of a winding up petition
- What happens after a winding up order has been made?
- How to restore and wind up a company that has been dissolved at Companies House
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 26th April 2023 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation