The Trade & Cooperation Agreement - The Fundamentals Explained
The UK left the European Union and its single market and customs union on 31 January 2020. On 24 December 2020, the Trade and Cooperation Agreement ('TCA') was provisionally agreed between the EU and the UK; it has now been ratified by the EU and the fully (and renumbered) text has been published in the Official Journal.
For those keen to learn more, Professor Catherine Barnard, University of Cambridge who is well known for her work on Brexit will provide insights into the background and the events leading up to the conclusion of the TCA as well as an introduction to the conclusion of the TCA.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What changes has the TCA made to the UK
- What are the governance structures
- What is the dispute resolution mechanism?
- What does it mean for the mobility of people
- How might the Treaty be changed
This webinar was recorded on 11th June 2021
at your organisation