Successful Techniques for Managing Change in Professional Service Firms
We all know what it feels like when change is imposed on us when we haven’t totally bought into the change.
Resistance to change typically happens for a number of reasons namely insufficient communication, lack of consultation or lack of trust and integrity from the team suggesting the change.
Those viewing this webinar will learn the techniques used by specialist change consultants (e.g. McKinsey) to assess readiness for change, build commitment to change and implement change to maximise commitment and minimise resistance.
If you are a partner, manager or senior support staff in a professional firm and needing to introduce new structures, systems or procedures, then this webinar is for you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- A route map used by management consultants to manage change
- Managing change diagnostic processes (e.g. the 3 strand model, Forcefield Analysis, the transition curve)
- How to analyse key stakeholders and carry out key relationship mapping
- How to spot resistance, flush resistance out and address it
- A detailed 4-step project plan for successfully planning, launching and fully embedding a new initiative (e.g. a key account programme)
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 24th June 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation