Successful Enforcement of a Judgment - Cash Is King
There is no doubt that in order to prosper and succeed in 2021, businesses must be very proactive in collecting money that is owed to them during these very challenging economic times.
More than ever, lawyers have a very important part to play in this area and debt recovery work is going to be an important area of expertise for law firms moving forward.
Cash is king in the business world.
Obtaining the money judgment is one thing, but successfully enforcing that judgment is where the real skill lies, and this new webinar will guide you through the various options in a very practical way.
At the end, you will be in an excellent position proactively to advise your clients and expand your practice in this important area.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Can’t pay, won’t pay - how to distinguish the two types of debtor before enforcement
- Facing a set aside judgment application - the current law and practice
- Orders to examine debtors - a worthwhile step or not?
- Charging Orders; Third Party Debt Orders; Attachment of Earnings; HCEO and bailiff executions - the different enforcement options analysed legally and practically
- Insolvency as a debt recovery tool - to use or not to use, that is the question
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 28th May 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation