Subscription & Retainer Pricing for Professional Services
All professionals are now used to departing from hourly rate pricing options for clients, albeit largely centred on fixed fees.
Among the numerous pricing models that can be employed in professional services, two in particular have great scope for capturing work, increasing revenue and simplifying billing.
This virtual classroom session delivered by leading pricing consultant, Richard Allen, will look at the nature of subscription pricing and retainer arrangements with clients, the benefits, the principles around value pricing, plus the advantages of employing behavioural economics within price presentation.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The advantages of alternative fee arrangements and the benefits of value pricing
- What exactly is subscription pricing and retainer pricing.
- How these pricing options can drive instructions, capture lost fees, generate work and increase revenue
- The importance of ‘price packaging’ and how your fees are presented
- Some practical examples of work-streams in professional services that really work
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Added to basket
Learn Live | 03.05.2023
N/A | 2:30pm - 3:45pm
Subscription & Retainer Pricing for Professional ServicesCheckout