Schedules of Loss in Serious Injury Cases - Tips & Tactics Live at Your Desk
This virtual classroom seminar is aimed at serious injury practitioners who want to further enhance and perfect their case preparation skills. Tips and tactics on building evidence in support of complex schedules of loss will be considered.
This live session is primarily aimed at practitioners dealing with higher value multi-track work but those dealing with personal injury work generally will no doubt find it valuable.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The importance of a schedule of loss
- The procedural requirements for a schedule of loss
- How to structure a schedule of loss
- Potential heads of claim
- Evidence building and documents in support of:
- General damages
- Past loss of earnings
- Future loss of earnings
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past cost of care
- Future cost of care
- Claims for DIY and gardening
- Accommodation costs
- Aids and equipment
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.