Rights of Pre-Emption - Key Principles Explored
Rights of pre-emption on the transfer of shares is a common requirement in most situations requiring a shareholders’ agreement.
This webinar looks at the form and content of pre-emption provisions including some key practical elements to consider.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Overview of the mechanics of pre-emption rights on transfer (and the difference to pre-emption on issue of shares)
- Permitted transfers to family members
- Valuing the shares (including alternative valuation methods)
- Allocating the shares between the remaining shareholder(s)
- Finding the buyer - issues and considerations
- Good and bad leaver provisions - when are they appropriate and examining if they are void as penalties
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 19th September 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation