Private Children Law - A Guide to the Tricky Issues
Private children law proceedings can throw up all sorts of issues. Many applications turn out to be uncomplicated and proceed without difficulty but others can give rise to a whole number of issues that need to be addressed, often at a contested court hearing.
This virtual classroom seminar will enable you to navigate a number of these issues that may well require advanced preparation.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Finding of fact hearings, Scott Schedules and evidence
- Experts, the need to instruct and give evidence
- Court reports from CAFCASS and the Local Authority
- Rule 16.4 Guardians
- Submissions and cross examination
- Court decisions
- Enforcement of court orders
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.