Preparing for the Annual Audit & SRA Accounts Rules Review
This virtual classroom session will help law firms prepare for their annual accounts and SRA Accounts Rules audits.
The session will consider the key accounting estimates that auditors of law firms will focus on, the Reporting Accountant’s approach to the SRA Accounts Rules review and what you can do to make the process run more smoothly.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Key areas of estimation in a firm’s annual accounts - including work in progress valuations, provisions and bad debts
- The roles of the statutory auditor and Reporting Accountants and how they differ
- The Reporting Accountant’s approach to the SRA Accounts Rules review - what we do and what we report on
- Reportable v non reportable breaches of the SRA Accounts Rules
- What law firms can do to make the annual process run more smoothly
Quick Quiz - Test Your Knowledge: Solicitors Accounts Rules
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.