Planning Law & Practice for Commercial Property & Development Lawyers
This live broadcast session will provide you with an understanding of how the planning system works at present and what proposed changes you can expect from the Government.
It is aimed at commercial property and development lawyers.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Latest Government proposals for reform in the White Paper
- How the Local Development Plan and NPPF interact
- New permitted development rights for commercial property
- How to interpret planning permissions and conditions
- Agent of Change principle
- Latest guidance on s106 and CIL
- How appeals are changing after the Rosewall Review
- Judicial review changes
- How heritage restrictions affect development
- Latest cases and Government guidance
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.